3800 F**K Club gp

i just went on ClubGP and looked at the posts you made today, and I didn't see anything wrong except:

You didn't support ZZP

and

You stuck up for a non-sponsor of ClubGP (C-Ya Racing). (I know Miker has donated $$ for the site, but I never see C-Ya Racing advertised.)

seriously though, you were not posting just to bash anyone (which was 95% of all the posts in that cam thread), you actually tried to post factual info.

I don't get that place. I guess the more you look like an ass, the better your chances are of not getting banned! :rolleyes:

Gee I guess Im waiting to get banned myself... I just posted twice. There are a lot of things that really smell foul out of all of this. I am actually truely happy I got rid of my GP now, because I felt before that I couldn't ever post my opinion without offending one of the vendors and then getting screwed later on if I ever wanted to buy something from them.

At least now I don't need any of them, but I still have respect for the people who are good.

There are many things that are not right with that community. Anyone hear a rummor that DHP isn't going to sell to INTENSE anymore? I don't have any clue if Charles is aware of that but these are some of the things floating around that is just crap, just because two vendors have it out for one another it is turning everyone against each other. Unfortunatly it will hurt the consumers with feeling forced to choose sides, but can alos help because prices will drop. I think we should be supporting our Sponser, INTENSE, but it is bad when some Vendors are against other vendors.

This sucks for the Grand Prixs.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by blitzu@Feb 8 2004, 10:02 PM
Gee I guess Im waiting to get banned myself... I just posted twice. There are a lot of things that really smell foul out of all of this. I am actually truely happy I got rid of my GP now, because I felt before that I couldn't ever post my opinion without offending one of the vendors and then getting screwed later on if I ever wanted to buy something from them.

At least now I don't need any of them, but I still have respect for the people who are good.

There are many things that are not right with that community. Anyone hear a rummor that DHP isn't going to sell to INTENSE anymore? I don't have any clue if Charles is aware of that but these are some of the things floating around that is just crap, just because two vendors have it out for one another it is turning everyone against each other. Unfortunatly it will hurt the consumers with feeling forced to choose sides, but can alos help because prices will drop. I think we should be supporting our Sponser, INTENSE, but it is bad when some Vendors are against other vendors.

This sucks for the Grand Prixs.
Very true. Im gonna say fuck it and buy my civic and join clubsi. Or I can brave the insurance and buy a fbody and join ls1.com. :rolleyes: Im very glad that we do not really have that many problems here. Sure a few people get into little spats. Ill even one up that and say I get into little spats. :D But you know what, we all stick together in the end. Love live ILGPC!!!

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I am sure there will be an alternative to clubgp very soon. The BS, and the politics, are all cause to leave. Not that any other solution would be rid of it.. but it would not be so rampant.

I know where my money will go, and not only because of sponsorship, but because of the way, they handled themselves.

The furture is bright, be patient, the light is at the end of the tunnel, let us keep dragging forth, until the light hits our eyes...

John

Originally posted by horist+Feb 8 2004, 10:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (horist @ Feb 8 2004, 10:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fish@Feb 8 2004, 10:07 PM
Or I can brave the insurance and buy a fbody and join ls1.com. :rolleyes: 

NOOOO!! You don't wanna do that ! :D (ls1tech.com .. shameless plug :p) [/b][/quote]
I really like that site, so far so good with some good advice and nice people.

(another shameless plug for ls1tech.com) :D

BlkJak

Regular
Jan 19, 2009
La Salle
Well, I haven't been around ILGPC for very long, BUT:

1. I have gotten some of the best advice from the members and sponsors! (No Flames Wars!)
2. Had fun reading and chatting with the members I've met!
3. Had some of the best times with a group of people I barely know!

ILGPC is far better and less of a pain. Since ILGPC isn't recognized over there, I look forward to seeing the turn out and comments that we all get going to GPG! Ought to be fun! You guys are awsome! Glad to be a part of it!

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Originally posted by J.E.T.@Feb 8 2004, 11:50 PM
Seems that ClubGP is down...
How symbolic. Well, I'm afraid that this is what happens to ANY rather large community that I've run into on the net. The bigger a community is, the bigger the asshole population is as well. I highly doubt starting up another national club for GPs is going to solve that issue. It's a very popular, common car which equals lots of common (aka jerk off) people/owners who are going to join such a club. I've noticed smaller groups like this are much calmer and more productive, more tight knit. Perhaps it should stay this way. :unsure:

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
I got $5 that hale is banned due to his signature. He advertises for 2 non-paying clubgp sponsors.... (well actually 3 as we don't have our check in yet either right now!)

the rules expressly forbid advertising for companies in signatures, etc.

I'm surprised there was no warning; however.

As far as the rumor that DHP won't sell to Intense, allow me to clarify something. We sell to ANY VENDOR who wishes to create an account with us. We DO NOT go out and find retailers, the retailers come to us.....

Intense has never approached us to carry our parts on their website. Since we do not have a vendor agreement with them, our parts are not on their site.

The last time I talked to scott about selling our prodcut on their site, he refused to do so as long as we sold parts to 3800performance.com. Obviously we are not going to stop selling parts to any vendor for no reason so I guess that would be the closest explanation for the rumor I can think of.

IF Scott wanted to sell our product, all he'd have to do is ask us if he could carry it and its a done deal. (as well as any other vendors)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info