3800 Jim does exhausts but does he do brakes?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Once you get the rotors off you can take them to almost any automotive store for turning. I use a Pepboys down the street from me, IIRC it's about $7.00 per, but remember to call first to see if they can do it the same day. If you feel uncomfortable changing the brakes yourself, find a club member close to you that may be able to help. I'm sure for a small fee someone would do it. I would trust a club member more than a Midas (no offence to any Midas emplyees), I just don't like anybody but me working on my car.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by cacicgtp7@Feb 4 2004, 09:03 PM
does anyone know anywhere besides pepboys that i could get these things turned? Also, would anyone be able to help me do pads all around that has a pepboys or a rotor turning store near them? Thanks

John
Need to know where you are to see who else around you can do this! :p Check your yellow pages, they should list machine work.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Well i think i'm going to go to jim's place, i've known him pretty well all my custom exhuast work, and he usually hooks me up for pretty cheap. He said everything wasn't a problem at all, ryan if you wanna go just let me know, although it is out in lagrange and i may or may not go on a day after school so i'll have to see. Thanks everyone for your imput and responses!!

John

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
I haven't messed with the rotors, but Jamie231 showed me how to do the pads at the last mod day and its disgustingly simple. Much easier than doing the pads on my last car. I really recommend just doing it yourself if you can. I mean even if your getting a good deal on someone else doing it, its gonna cost more than doing it yourself.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info