smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Serious thread.
Everyone knows my car and knows it is minty with no shortcuts. Nothing to hide.... How much money can I get for this thing? I really want it to go away with out parting it out. I know mods don't add value to a care in the banks eyes but someone has got to be willing to pay over KKB for this thing.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
your car is worth every bit of 10k, unfortunately the 3800 crowd is filled with retards that want nice things but dont want to pay for them.

So it's worth 10k except it's not worth 10k to people that would actually buy he car? :roflpicard:

I got 10k for my 2004 with lower miles, a turbo kit and basically in mint condition and that was 3 years ago. If you had someone offering you $7000 for that car I would have grabbed it and never looked back. As clean as the car is at the end of the day it's an old Grand Prix with a really limited pool of potential buyers. People that are looking at that vintage of Grand Prix are looking at it because it's cheap. People with budgets of 10k aren't looking at them at all. So the buyer you're looking for is someone willing to pay top dollar for a well kept example of an old car that was basically a dime a dozen. You'd have better luck finding a unicorn I think.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Correct me if I am wrong [MENTION=98]smug[/MENTION]. But this car still can't pass emissions? That will discourage a majority of buyers as most people that have the money to buy a 7-10k 2001 GTP will need to pass.

I dont know. I dont drive the car enough for it to run its ready monitors. A friend of mine asked me to day and asked me when was the last time I drove the Grand Prix and I just looked at him and said "I honestly can't remember."

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
im not trying to be a buzz kill but i had my turbo 04 for sale for 11k and came no where near that with it ended up parting it out, my 06 for sale for like a year back in 2011 listed for 11k with a s1x 300whp set up with 35k miles on it loaded to the gills and ended up selling it for 9500

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Time of year might also have something to do with it... Price, likely too. I'm sure there is some guy out there, but I've seen them go the way of a turbo car for that kinda money.

Is it a real factory GTX?

Demod would be worth it if you have upgraded everything, though don't remember your exact mod list.
[MENTION=109]TommyGloves[/MENTION] doesnt :likes: this thread

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info