3800 i need a DHP...

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS

well.. i am VERY frusterated tonight. I got beat by a blazer. Yea... lame huh??

here the story goes.

I am on butterfield rd (from wheaton) heading toward aurora, and i am going 30 in a 50 zone single lane where there are no stoplights or inlets for ppl to come into. The reason i was goin 30 was i was fiddeling with my music trying to get my subs to work because they were acting funky... anyways... the guy gets right behing me and is tailgaiting me. So then my friends say "hes gonna pass you... gun it" and i notice it then i dfloor it... at about 32mph... and the car shifts down, but it fells like the tires were spinning (it was dry out) i musta hit a ice patch or sumthing??? so i am not going anywhere... he is on my left now... then my tires catch.. and he is pulling hard and i started to catch up, then he whips his car into the right lane again (keep in mind 1 lane) so i had to slam on the brakes or he woulda clipped me. He was going straight but i had to turn off.

I am so frusterated... im surprised once my tires caught traciton that i didnt pull on him... instead he pulled on me even more. I had 4 people in the trunk ant 150lb subs.

So the reason i need a dhp is the fact that recently the shifts have been kinda mushy. I have been going at 30-32mph and it doesnt skip shift like it is supposed to. :angry: :angry:

Charles i will be talking to you in the near future... screw the rims i am saving up for.. i need this :(

-ryan

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Originally posted by syP@Jan 25 2004, 12:18 AM
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS

well.. i am VERY frusterated tonight. I got beat by a blazer. Yea... lame huh??

here the story goes.

I am on butterfield rd (from wheaton) heading toward aurora, and i am going 30 in a 50 zone single lane where there are no stoplights or inlets for ppl to come into. The reason i was goin 30 was i was fiddeling with my music trying to get my subs to work because they were acting funky... anyways... the guy gets right behing me and is tailgaiting me. So then my friends say "hes gonna pass you... gun it" and i notice it then i dfloor it... at about 32mph... and the car shifts down, but it fells like the tires were spinning (it was dry out) i musta hit a ice patch or sumthing??? so i am not going anywhere... he is on my left now... then my tires catch.. and he is pulling hard and i started to catch up, then he whips his car into the right lane again (keep in mind 1 lane) so i had to slam on the brakes or he woulda clipped me. He was going straight but i had to turn off.

I am so frusterated... im surprised once my tires caught traciton that i didnt pull on him... instead he pulled on me even more. I had 4 people in the trunk ant 150lb subs.

So the reason i need a dhp is the fact that recently the shifts have been kinda mushy. I have been going at 30-32mph and it doesnt skip shift like it is supposed to. :angry: :angry:

Charles i will be talking to you in the near future... screw the rims i am saving up for.. i need this :(

-ryan
you had 4 people in the trunk? what are you into...

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
... have they just recently become mushy or always felt mushy? if just recently... I'd be worried about the clutches...

4 people (say 500lbs plus) + 150lbs in subs is alot of weight... plus the blazer was accelerating so you'd have to at the press of your pedal match and exceed his rate of acceleration...

what kinda blazer? (wasn't a trailblazer right?) ... in that situation you're at a major disadvantage..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info