3800 do do do..another [two] bite the dust

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
**Sorry alex, no spark notes**

Coming home from getting my PCM reprogrammed by charles, I just so happened to come across a V6 riced out contour (annoying exhaust, rims, guages, clear corners...damn domestic rice, it looked MTX tho, not sure if ford makes that), and I'm still on my high of getting my DHP. We finally get to lining up at a light, and I still dont have an exhaust, so i look over and point forward and he nods his head yes to race. Light turns green, we take off and I was already a car and a half before we got under the light. At around 60-70mph, i could see him in my side mirror clearly, about 4 cars back.

Later on during my drive about to get on the elgin o'hare I see a late 80s mustang notchback that was basically stock w/an exhaust (all of them usually are). It's around 11pm and theres no cars around so I floor it to catch up, and toy around with him a bit, then we finally catch a red light. He didnt brake torque or anything, just floored it and at around 80mph I was around 3-4 cars ahaid of him, then i slowed down since the ramp was about to merge, and he does a flyby...wtf?

He flies by, blows past me on the shoulder and gets on the highway ahaid of me at the merge. I floor it and we hit around 120, and an SUV pulls in front of him on the right hand lane. He slammed on his brakes, and since I was next to him I just floored it to get the fuck out of there, and he swung his wheel to the left (would have took me out of I woulda slowed down) and almost turns right off the highway into the grass on the left side...but barely saves it. I went around 65mph after that and kept getting smaller in my mirrors, so he had to be doing the speed limit after that, lol.

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
It's funny bro, cause I was talking to a friend with an 89 notchback 5.0, mtx, intake and exhaust. I always make fun of him for being too pussy to "race my FWD 6 cyl 3.8L dad car" as he calls it.

I finally got a chance to race him (he knows all my mods), and he backed down.

After 2 weeks of constant "pussy, your notchback rustang is trashy, why dont you go drive your baby off a cliff, everyone would enjoy another slow, common piece of shit car to be taken off the roads" to convince him to race me. He said "in the summer when there's no salt on the ground."

Want to come and watch? I'll have my cat-back in a couple weeks, and my headers a month or so from now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info