3800 Got a Job

Well it has been 4 months since i work last. I got a new job today :lol: . I worked at a country club as a cook In the spring, summer and fall. Now it is winter I finnaly found one. I am only 18 and in high school still so dont make fun of me. Office Max called me and i got a job there working in the copy max part of it. But i am still looking for a full time job. I want to do something in the trades. Might be Hvac, But Copy max will get me some kind of money so i can make my car payments and buy some headers. :D. But anyway I plan not working there very long till spring or i get a trades job somewhere..... Just thought i would tell you guys and girls

Well thats what i did last winter for a job i just stoped going so now this winter he will not hire me back....The golf course just said good bye see you next year...And i looked forever i filled out at least 20 apps all over the place..Oh well i hope i like it enough to stay atleast 4 months or so untill the country club opens again :D

Thanks guys and girls

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Hey man, I went into the trades when I was 19 (printing). It ain't what it used to be. However, it did turn me on to some other avenues to pursue. Just keep in mind there isn't much money in the appretice jobs, I had to put up with those for like 10 years until I found a good opportunity to move forward. The only trade paying off right now is in trucking. There is a big shortage of truckers so there are very good sign on bonuses right now. A buddy of mine is a teamster doing local routes and is making 60K+, but the OTR guys do 90-120K a year.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
yeah, im broke as a joke to being in college and on my last semester. All the bonds, and gifts from gram and grampa have run out. :(

Ill probley land a job around march or april for a teaching postion. There are not many of us graduating this year(10) in the Technology Ed department and schools are fight for us pretty bad.

Im hoping to land a job in a good School district paying around 42k - 46k......plus around 3k more for coaching football and 2k more for each club you are in charge of.

I cant wait itll I recieve my paychecks in the summmer, even though Im not working! :p :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info