3800 BLACK GTO SPOTTING,

G

GTPLEE

Well I was at Bill Kays Pontiac in Downers Grove yesterday and there it was in the showroom floor Black, automatic, huge support leaher seats, you know I had to get in it to see how it feels nice cluster tach aluminum trim very small trunk and hugh kidney shape grills. Sticker $33,000 not including the dealers advantage market for 5,000 what ever that means. Its nice but it could use some aftermarket appearances package for sure.

Did that yellow GTO look like this one?

DSC00011%20%28Medium%29.JPG

engine%201.JPG

engine%202.JPG

night%20shot.JPG

radio.JPG

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=603

http://www.cardomain.com/id/speed_demon_gto

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Damn that is SWEET!!!! B) To bad you didnt get manual, but like some of those other guys said it might of been better to get an automatic cause of the traffic in the city.

Hey what does you plates say? and whats up with the camera crew in your photo album?

You should add your car in are Garage section.

GTPj

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Chicago
saw the black one at bill kay also....very nice...doesn't look like a powerful car from the outside but the inside is a differnet story. the seats feel great and the leather is way better then the GP's.....very nice car....what the deal with the "dealers advantage price"??? i want one.....almost traded my GP for that one...haha

tommmy3

Regular
Dec 19, 2008
Originally posted by 98GPGT+Jan 9 2004, 04:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (98GPGT @ Jan 9 2004, 04:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LPSPEED2@Jan 9 2004, 03:30 PM
looks very sexy, i would love to get that car, because it looks more like a grand prix than the new grand prix does.
Yeah it does. But its much faster than ours. [/b][/quote]
i wouldnt sasy much faster!

esp for some of members!

Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Jan 8 2004, 10:44 AM
I saw a yellow one last night on the NW side of chicago! I had to do a double take cuz it was dark out ...then i was like holy crap that was a GTO! LOL
OH I forgot. That is my car in those pics but I live on the south side.

I should have my car title in about a week.

I just need to clean up my GTP so I can sell it.

LowenhartGTP

Jan 8, 2008
"Dealer advantage" is the dealer's nice way of telling you, "We're gonna jack you for $5,000 above MSRP." Its a dealer mark-up. When you see that, first tell them they could keep their "Dealer advantage" shit, then call O'Hare Pontiac. The're charging regular MSRP less the highway robbery, so I've heard.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info