3800 GTP>>makes me madddd again

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Ok, so the guys wanted some food, no problem, well i was like low on gas already but I was going to be fine, leave the car running, go in, some guy was getting 200 pieces of chicken, and they didn't have his order ready so they were trying to get that ready plus my 10 meals, well fine 30min later, get in the car all good get to the lite by 79th and Harlem, finnally get to go car dies I'm like NOOOO, so a cop comes by pushes my car in the wendys parking lot, I try to re-start it, its like shaking n making horrible noises, call a co-worker she comes to get me, we go to the gas station, get the thingy, well theres a little air hole in the back and when the girl hits the gas, it spills ALL OVER ME, so I smell like a damn gas station, thank god I am leaving here in 10min.... UGGGGGG

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
You need to get your car in good shape again. YOu are having way to many break downs recently. Id suggest some maintenance immediatly.....belts, hoses, plugs, wires, tstat, oil, trasfluid, sc fluid, radiator fluid, battery/alt/starter check.......

check these things out. Its gettin to damm cold out for you to be breaking down all over the place.

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
everytime i fill up, i just reset the "fuel used" function on the trip computer... i believe we have a 15.5 gallon tank... so when it gets up to 15 gallons used i know its time to fill up!! also, your range must have been like at 1 or 2 miles for u to run out of gas... u should keep an eye on that trip computer!! :rolleyes:

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Dec 18 2003, 03:15 PM
well yer just havin a bad day now arent ya
I just ment that lately, she seems to always be posting about her car breaking down.

Im a guy and I always make sure my stuffs in tip top shape. Breaking down is not fun and can be very dangerous. Especially when you break down on the highway/late at night/bad neighborhoods......

If I was a girl, id be even more careful.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info