3800 dowload stuff....

GTPictor

Addict
Nov 16, 2008
McHenry
yeah i have kazza too but u never get what u want half the time anyway. And the quality is not there mostthe time either and when u burn the song some dont work and others are a diff volumes and i hate that. IMHO i like the new napster 99cent a song its fast clear songs and they have the burning softwear for you that is just as fast. Also once you buy a song its yours for as long as napster is here. P.S. it leagel no worries.

T

turn_key

I've been using kazaa since napster's downfall but it's gotten worse over the years. Just like gtpictor said, you usually don't get what you want and if you do it's low quality.

I haven't tried Napster or iTunes yet but I hear good things.

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Been using eMule for a while... has been working out pretty good...

I'll use IRC sometimes (efnet) but it's too time consuming to find a fserve that has open slots... has what you want... and is up long enough to download...

Then when you get involved in FTPs... too many are ratio ... and it's hard to find one that's leach and has what you want...

most of my latest MP3z have come from friends :) I have my laptop w/me always... so I'm at a friends house... they purchased a CD I want.... I dup it and i'm set :D

what does this mean? if napster stops existing, i wont have the songs i paid for?

Prolly means that if napster stops then you won't be able to download that song anymore... if you purchase a song... you can download as many times as required (maybe up to a limit)... but if napster goes away then you'd better have a copy of it saved :) (it's still MP3 format... so now way to check to see if napster is still around before playing... and the music industry hasn't gotten their IP changes passed yet so no way to stop distribution of files)....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info