TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
AT Oasis One-sixty in Chicago heights!!

Saturday November 15th 2003

FREE Miller lite bottles all nite
FREE House liquor
FREE Wine

One slite problem... I need to get my new "fake" id made in order to see this party happen... I am going to call Vince this afternoon and except the party... but I have TWO days to come up with my *cough*cough since the bouncer took it from me last friday at the strip club uggggggg.... :rolleyes:

So if I get my everything happening U guys are more than welcome to come to my party! I'll keep you posted I put a call into my friend Tina this am cause she is the one that always gets me in there so we'll see!!!! :p :D

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Hey if nEone wants to go I can put you on the list... I don't have to be there for u guys to drink but I do have to have the list in by today so let me know I'm going to be out of town for the weekend and was just gunna blow this party off, but if u'd like to go drink for free just say ur there for stacey's party and they will wrist band u and off u go.. if u guys wanna go... 30 people can go and there is 0 on the list someone want a party???? let me know ASAP!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info