3800 what to do....

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
:werd:

if you're only in the 13's, maybe keep going with the s/c... i think there's a lot more
ive only really started with my mods tho... just some minor stuff like 3.6 pulley, 3"dp, zzp pcm, 104's&taylors, 180 tstat, 1.9 rockers, intake... there is definatly more with the sc but im thinking turbo will get me more hp and faster a lot easier and cheaper

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
3800s love turbos, I would go that route if you really want to move it down the track...
:werd: thatd be the plan

Turbo plus Cam.

ive never driven a Tubo GP.. yours might as well be my first ;)
ive never driven one or been in a tubro gp... although i know someone local who has one:noes: turbo plus cam and built trans it is

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Nitrous isn't as bad as everyone says, i ran 125 dry shot through my car numerous times. At cordova i hot lapped it 4 runs in a row on the 100shot and kept running low 12's due to traction issues. These motors are a lot stronger than most think, glass pistons my ass. If i had the wet shot hooked up i would have run even more nitrous but i was running out of fuel. 99% duty cycle on my 60# injectors plus i was using my meth injection kit to add even more fuel lol. Some how that jank setup got me into the 11's lol

dmc6996

Addict
Oct 10, 2008
Arlington Heights
Real Name
Dave
Nitrous isn't as bad as everyone says, i ran 125 dry shot through my car numerous times. At cordova i hot lapped it 4 runs in a row on the 100shot and kept running low 12's due to traction issues. These motors are a lot stronger than most think, glass pistons my ass. If i had the wet shot hooked up i would have run even more nitrous but i was running out of fuel. 99% duty cycle on my 60# injectors plus i was using my meth injection kit to add even more fuel lol. Some how that jank setup got me into the 11's lol

i agree, but my car had 125,000 miles and a new mass air flow. didnt want to fry the sensor cuz that sucker was like 250.00.
the meth would be a good add on for sp though.

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
ive got nothing against spray at all i just dont think its for me... ive still got plenty of time to figure what i wanna do with it i just have to start heading in the right direction with everything
dont be a pussy, turbo + spray would be sick.
how does twin charged sound?:noes:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
i agree, but my car had 125,000 miles and a new mass air flow. didnt want to fry the sensor cuz that sucker was like 250.00.
the meth would be a good add on for sp though.

Spray after the maf? I have the LQ4 (i think that's what it's called) and that's about 5in away from the tb so i just spray right after that, and the meth sprays right where the stock maf went. I use e85 during the summer so the meth is kinda pointless for me but it sure the hell came in handy with that 125 shot. I'm actually going to keep it in the car so if i need a little extra ummphhh it's always there.

dmc6996

Addict
Oct 10, 2008
Arlington Heights
Real Name
Dave
Spray after the maf? I have the LQ4 (i think that's what it's called) and that's about 5in away from the tb so i just spray right after that, and the meth sprays right where the stock maf went. I use e85 during the summer so the meth is kinda pointless for me but it sure the hell came in handy with that 125 shot. I'm actually going to keep it in the car so if i need a little extra ummphhh it's always there.

thats what i wanted to do but on the 98 the maf was on the tb...i think that was the case. :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info