3800 PANDAS Pics from my late fall Wbody/3800 Meet

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
A few quick pics from the meet. Really disappointed in these... they all seem blurry. Not sure if there was moisture on the lens from the cold or what, but these suck.

DSC_0705.jpg

DSC_0706.jpg

DSC_0707.jpg

DSC_0708.jpg

DSC_0709.jpg

DSC_0710.jpg

DSC_0711.jpg

DSC_0712.jpg

DSC_0713.jpg

DSC_0714.jpg

DSC_0715.jpg

DSC_0716.jpg

DSC_0719.jpg

DSC_0720.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
could be the lack of sunlighgt too....they dont look bad at all though!

The camera has no problems taking low light shots with a tripod. I took this one in almost complete darkness.

DSC_0697.jpg

This next shot was taken a few seconds later with a flash. I was actually taking pics of the deer, you can see them in both of the pics.

DSC_0700.jpg

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Imagine if everyone showed up and didn't come up with lame ass excuses... Fuck it was my damn b-day and i had A LOT of drinking to do and i still showed. Some "community" we are... :squint:

Wat? It was my birthday too, and I didn't want to spend my whole fucking day out that way... For me, that would have been quite the haul... even if I had stayed until 2 or 3, perhaps even 4, that would have me getting home after dark... I mean I can be the selfish bastard and leave to go somewhere by myself, but I like presents for my birthday too... and if people are coming around to give me presents, I better look unselfish and stick around and spend time with them...

Last edited:

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
The 3800 community is going downhill fast. If you wanted huge meets, should have been around 3 years ago.

we can still have quite the meet, but there are always going to be some people that won't be able to make it... I mean damn... I had about $60 to my name and a half tank of gas for Cordova... I paid my $35 for racing, put $20 towards gas, and had $5 for food... I probably shouldn't have gone, but I had nothing to do that day... that's the point.

I love my 40th, and I still like the GP/3800 community... Did I get into it late, yes, but whatever... There are still good people (and every group has tools no matter what) in the community. Sometimes mid spring is the best for a meet... people aren't saying it's too fucking cold, they aren't away for vacation, and they are getting into gear for driving the car for the summer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info