3800 Update on my custom wilwood setup... IT FITS! Pix for your viewing pleasure

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
So wanted to make sure everything bolts up and fits. I havent put it on the car or anything, but after putting the wheel down, I set the rotor up underneath and added the caliper to make sure all clearance issues are addressed. There are none, and as I said before, the only thing I need to do now is make a caliper bracket. As you can see the rotor is larger, its 12.19", the caliper is quite large too, but it is 4 pot with the exact same piston sizes as f-body fronts. Looking at the clearance, I can even go with a larger rotor and the same caliper if I would like too.

rotor inside 17" enkei ZR1
IMG_0978.jpg

stock rotor inside same wheel for comparison
IMG_0979.jpg

ITS ON!
IMG_0981.jpg

Clearance of rims with caliper
IMG_0982.jpg

closeup/better angle
IMG_0983.jpg

Rims are 40mm offset, and the spokes kind of bend outwards, but looking at them, alot of rims do the same thing, so I would assume they would fit most rims that are 40 or less offset, like 38, 35 etc

*Disclaimer* These are not the same setup and whatnot like the f-body replacements myself and S/C are trying to piece together, this is completely custom.

But yea, looking good so far!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info