XBox One X

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
What type of games do you like? I can recommend a lot that will keep your interest for a lot longer than 6 hours.

FPS. Really have enjoyed ghost recon wildlands and that game is huge. Probably 40 hours to defeat properly. GTA. Some car racing. Just having to redo races mutiple times to make enough money to mod and move uo.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Planet Earth II

Started watching some of this last night with my Daugher; VERY VERY sharp, definitely a good recommendation to see what 4K video can look like.

Ended up being Free also, because Amazon shipped me a used copy instead of a new copy like I paid for. After calling them out on it they refunded me the money and said "keep the disks"

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
You are the king of calling companies out on FB.

I admit I probably have higher expectations than most, and a pretty low threshold before I am annoyed when it comes to online vendors. :bowrofl:

I'm a Technical Support Manager by trade, so I literally run a team of CSR's, which is probably why I have a certain level of expectation from those doing any kind of 'customer service' type work.

Granted, it also makes me the LAST person on earth that any CSR rep wants to talk to on the phone...

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I admit I probably have higher expectations than most, and a pretty low threshold before I am annoyed when it comes to online vendors. :bowrofl:

I'm a Technical Support Manager by trade, so I literally run a team of CSR's, which is probably why I have a certain level of expectation from those doing any kind of 'customer service' type work.

Granted, it also makes me the LAST person on earth that any CSR rep wants to talk to on the phone...

But your Mustang had different colored wheels.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info