Who wants to be my neighbor?

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Damn, here I thought Woodstock was "cheap" since it's the middle of nowhere.

I'd rather buy a house for that price in Northbrook/Glenview and live with the yuppies and hipsters while still being close to the action.

Nice place, though.

Yeah, but you can't do redneck activities with Nate in those neighborhoods.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Well the Bears are still trash and football sucks.

So.

nocare

They can be trash for the rest of my life, can't stand that disease north of the cheddar curtain. Being a Bear fan having lived IN stupidity central (I.E. green bay), is where my hatred for them festered. Up until that point, they were just an annoyance we played 2x a season.

Phalabala

Regular
Aug 18, 2015
Inverness
LlaltC5.png

AND it's got a senior exemption on it. Means they'd go even higher for us young plebs. :hahano:

You would almost be [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION]'s neighbor though.

see my post in the for-sale forum, you can even more literally be Eagle's neighbor, for half the price ;)

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It's a nice house and all, but almost half a million for a 3K square foot house in farmville?

Does this house come with a stack of gold in the basement or something?

3 acres, in ground pool, detached really nice garage, pool house, an hour to ohare, 10 minutes to union pacific northwest metra stop.

price checks out.

Nate

Addict
TCG Sponsor
Mar 4, 2014
Wondertucky
3 acres, in ground pool, detached really nice garage, pool house, an hour to ohare, 10 minutes to union pacific northwest metra stop.

price checks out.

I'm sure they'll come down...they owned my house as well... you can walk to the general store and listen to cows moo. Can't put a price on that freedom!

Wouldn't even put up a fence and hope the dogs shit in the neighbors yard... Oh wait.. :rofl:

Lmfao between the 3 acres that house has and the 4 I have, I have a better chance of winning the lotto than stepping in your dogs shit

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info