daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
levi jeans

usually wait for sales on levi's site, buy a quantity of say 6-10 pairs of the expensive ones(even on sale)..

then take them to kohls for store credit and get what i want, and usually something like a of shoes or so.

**gotta make sure the jeans you buy from levi's website are instock or available through kohls to do this**

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
yeah, i stopped posting them though cuz everyone complains about levi's quality... i dont have any issues though so i dunno, im probably just not as extreme as everyone else. :s00ls:

i watch pretty closely their deals cuz 36x36's aren't always available in the styles i like.

the other day though they had a bunch in the material that is flexy... combined with a few coup codes. and bam 106 shipped with tax for 6 pairs. can't beat it.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Don't they stink after a few days either way?

I saw a video a few months back where they claim never washing jeans was the way to go. But they also used a spray bottle to put a solution on the jeans that would kill bacteria. I think the said putting them in the freezer overnight was another trick to kill the bacteria.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info