What's the best gift u got as a X-mas kid?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
A standout memory for me was getting a Genesis, but not b/c I got the console it was b/c prior to opening it, I opened a Sega gaming magazine which was supposed to come AFTER the system so I open it and I hear my mom (who ever swears) go "well shit". It then clicked I got a genesis :rofl:

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Erector Set

Z0054420.jpg

You got an erection? WHoops, sorry, erector?

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
There are a few that stand out:

The Tyco Bandit. Played with that thing forever. Got it the year after I got a RC truck from Radio Shack that I drove the wheels off of and was a great gift as well

My B.B. gun. Got it wrapped up and hidden behind the couch ah-la A Christmas Story after all my other gifts were opened

A 5 disk Sony stereo. I wanted a boom box, but received something a little nicer. Fuck I still have it and it works great. It’s in my basement. Gotta be over 20 years old now.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
No real toy stood out for me. We could never afford video games but one here my Aunt bought us a ps1 which was great, but gave us some shity fighting game. Never really got into those. And that was the only game we ever owned. We only rented games after that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info