What, No love for the Fiat 124 Spyder?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
No love for Fiat at all from me. I rented a 500 down in Orlando and it was the biggest piece of shit I've ever driven. Ended up turning it in and got a 200C instead.

When someone references a Chrysler 200 as an upgrade from your vehicle you know it's time to start looking at what's wrong. :rofl:

I actually think the Spider looks better than the Miata, at least from the back.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I actually think the Spider looks better than the Miata, at least from the back.

I'm with [MENTION=396]Mike K[/MENTION] on this one....I actually prefer the Fiat to the new Miata, especially in looks...The new Miata looks too bulbous, whereas the Fiat seems more refined and classic...to each their own

2016-Mazda-MX-5-Miata-PLACEMENT.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I'm with [MENTION=396]Mike K[/MENTION] on this one....I actually prefer the Fiat to the new Miata, especially in looks...The new Miata looks too bulbous, whereas the Fiat seems more refined and classic...to each their own

I feel like they tired too hard to make the new Miata not as 'cute' as the previous ones, in in the process I think lost some of their way when it comes to styling.

I REALLY like the way the 124 looks, I love the tail (Tesla like tail lights), and I think the front is handsome, a little retro, and retains some FCA corporate design attributes in a clean way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info