Gaming What game are you currently playing?

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
im the opposite, ive played maybe 30 games of be a pro, it sucks compared to online cause the AI are assholes when it comes to getting goals with such ease. they can score multiple goals in a min if they need to, it pisses me off.

im almost at 300 games played online now. online is the only reason to play the game still for me. and yes, i hate the kids who run around hitting everyone, but nothing beats deking around them and scoring goals with ease :bigthumb:

I think I'm 2-7-1 online. lol.

Be a pro is fun. I've done 2 so far. 1 defense and 1 center. I've found a nice easy way to score goals, but the AI can lack (especially since I'm with the Blues). I've found the ref's suck in the entire game. I got a cross check called for hitting the guy with the puck completely legally!

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
I think I'm 2-7-1 online. lol.

Be a pro is fun. I've done 2 so far. 1 defense and 1 center. I've found a nice easy way to score goals, but the AI can lack (especially since I'm with the Blues). I've found the ref's suck in the entire game. I got a cross check called for hitting the guy with the puck completely legally!

i dont play vs. online, i do the league, once you play that, you wont touch offline for awhile

oh, and goals are easy to come by, especially before the patch came out. i know all the moves to score the cheese goals, but i dont use them cause it ruins the game.

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
i dont play vs. online, i do the league, once you play that, you wont touch offline for awhile

oh, and goals are easy to come by, especially before the patch came out. i know all the moves to score the cheese goals, but i dont use them cause it ruins the game.

I may try it.

Either way if you get behind the goal and do a wrap around it works wonderfully

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
I may try it.

Either way if you get behind the goal and do a wrap around it works wonderfully

i know, i know every cheese goal in the game, and can do them with ease, you play online with that move, you wont score goals. everyone knows about it and its very easy to defend against. ive never once scored a goal using it cause i know how easy it is to score like that. its probably the easiest cheese goal in the game next to the skate backwards goal

Thread Info