Welp RS is gone and replaced with??

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Nice pickup. There's a Limestone Grey DSG nearby that taunts me every time I drive by. Did you drive a 6MT too? If so, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

How do these things do in rear-end accidents? Not too much crush space from the back of the car to the rear passengers.

I did not drive the 6MT as I was specifically seeking the DSG and surprisingly there were a lot more manuals available for sale. I thought the same thing about the rear but its deceiving. There is actually more space then I thought when you open the hatch. looks like very similar to my focus.

Focus RS
23.8 ftÂł, 44.8 ftÂł with seat area

Golf R
22.8 ftÂł, 52.7 ftÂł with seat area

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois

fastlax16

Regular
May 2, 2016
Join the fb group, vw golf - gti - r mbq or something like that. The fastest cars with stock turbos are stacking piggybacks (jb4) on top of the flashtunes plus meth. Still won't get you over 400 whp tho. I just run the piggyback but if I went tune I'd go giac from komet. Although after seeing what the apr stage 1 r did at the half mile it's got me thinking to be honest.

Iroz makes the highest hp big turbo kits. TTE makes hybrid turbos that are a bit more plug and play and can be run with just the jb4 I believe.

Thread Info