Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Mike,

As a fellow TCG member, admin and good friend - I can say that this site and it's members have been very influential in my life in the time I've been here. I've had countless cars, some more notable than others, some were just a flash in the pan! :rofl:

Of course its the members of TCG that have been the most influential. Here are a few notable folks in my own humble estimation (forgive any folks I overlook, there's just too damn many):

First off, my thanks go out to the people who volunteer to moderate and help keep this place as sane as it can be within the rules and guidelines that makes TCG a special place above all other forums. Without you guys, [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION], [MENTION=206]skeezer[/MENTION] and myself would have gone insane a long time ago.

[MENTION=19]Yaj Yak[/MENTION] for most active on TCG, being a good buddy and being the bad influence that convinced me to buy a boat! :rofl:
[MENTION=11595]Knowklew[/MENTION] [MENTION=11102]J-LO[/MENTION] & Jeff - best current and highest car quality meet award (AKA: Da Corvette Crew)
[MENTION=16]PANDA[/MENTION] - grumpiest cat award, event planning and best snowmobile buddy award
[MENTION=341]sickmint79[/MENTION] - most political and mentally challenging, close second goes out to [MENTION=354]Primalzer[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4838]1MEANGT[/MENTION] & [MENTION=2612]Pressure Ratio[/MENTION] - for being bad influences and encouraging me to buy the Capri! :rofl:
[MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION] & [MENTION=7923]CTC DEEZUL[/MENTION] & [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] - tied for best TCG hillbilly awards
[MENTION=102]DanJoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION] [MENTION=453]Senor Deplorable[/MENTION] - photography and film making which is critical to the community's success
[MENTION=1549]Slolane[/MENTION] - best shit talking award
[MENTION=85]EmersonHart13[/MENTION] - best TCG Tour trouble maker
[MENTION=2449]ilikemtb999[/MENTION] - biggest hippy award
[MENTION=60]greasy[/MENTION] - on TCG vacation right now, but a damn good friend that has helped on countless builds and garage organization projects. Best MAF plug award! :s00ls:
[MENTION=47]SRT41320[/MENTION] - most eclectic car collection award and best auto-purchase-assist award
[MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION] & [MENTION=3559]School Boy[/MENTION] - most huggable :rofl:
[MENTION=1774]willizm[/MENTION] for his TA build that quickly surpassed my own
[MENTION=239]Turk[/MENTION] for teaching my son how to properly cuss out kids on xbox
[MENTION=11785]98GrandPrixIraqVet[/MENTION] - Craziest "new guy" to the political threads award
.... I'm missing tons of influential people here, but I've got to cut this off at some point!

Special shout out to the entire [MENTION=669]shockerracing.com[/MENTION] crew! Props to you boys for being active as long as you've been! Your meets never fail to be a good time and the pics and media... well those speak for themselves! :rofl:

Then to the acquisitions that [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] has made over the years - most notably ILGPC and CSVT. You guys have certainly added to TCG and your presence here has been appreciated in my book!

and of course, the best for last:

[MENTION=288]Jack[/MENTION] for his thankless support of this community through his hosting generosity, responsiveness to problems and his friendship over the years.

and

[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION], THE fearless leader of The Chicago Garage. For being a great friend over the years who has allowed my bad influence to encourage bad behavior, mocked my poor xbox headset use relentlessly, been around for countless drinking parties and finally for starting, nurturing and supporting this community. Let's keep it going, buddy.
Wtf makes me a hippy?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Like this:

250umf6.jpg

:naughty:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Ohhhhhhhh, just read the thread that almost resulted in [MENTION=945]daturbosix[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1549]Slolane[/MENTION] getting in to a fist fight at Rita's for the TCG Christmas party. :luda:

Or Marty getting arrested for cold cocking some other member (Dark something?) at a TCG party in Rockford? :rofl:

Those were the good ole days!

:io:

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Congrats on this awesome feat!! I joined because of Vipermike aka [MENTION=16]PANDA[/MENTION] and I've enjoyed every minute/year. Wish I could be more active as of late and get more involved in meets but I try. Met many good people on here, and have to say my life changed through this forum.

You can't forget how this forum helped changed the Midwest as of these past several years by help bringing the 1/2 mile to the region and created a new passion for many :bigthumb:

I'm glad I was able to help a few members out in sticky situations with my turd I built. She isn't aging well, but hoping to fix that.

Thanks [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] for taking on this challenge. TCG for life.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info