VW owners stripping their cars before returning them due to Dieselgate

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
Sorry if this is a repost, but i couldn't find any posts about this...

There's a new series on Netflix called "Dirty Money". First episode is about the VW diesel scandal. It very good and very accurate from what i know.

The Engineering Explained video is just them regurgitating some of what they learned from the Netflix documentary.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Sorry if this is a repost, but i couldn't find any posts about this...

There's a new series on Netflix called "Dirty Money". First episode is about the VW diesel scandal. It very good and very accurate from what i know.

The Engineering Explained video is just them regurgitating some of what they learned from the Netflix documentary.

That sounds like a good series to watch. Thanks for the info.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
judd apatow comedy GIF

I thought the VW owners should follow the guidelines outlined in their owner's manual when returning their cars. I'd check it.
You can check it online if you want. I'm sure https://www.vwmanuals.org/ has it.
Speaking about the scandal, I think it's important to focus on addressing the root causes of it and seeking appropriate legal recourse rather than resorting to illegal actions.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
AI vs ai..

Blaming Spider-Man GIF
this is done all the time actually and it is how the algorithms get so good.

ai just plays chess against another ai eleventy billion times
or dogfights
etc.

one is rewarding for generating a fake picture that passes a test saying it's not fake
another is rewarded for detecting a fake
pit them against eachother and eventually you end up with childhood scribbles that turn into photographs of real seeming people after it plays the game a zillion rounds.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info