Violence erupts in Baltimore

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
What to do after the protest? How about some shopping?

062c430b-3e90-4b14-b86a-e1254a38bf7f_800.jpg

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I'll bet it'll get just as crazy at this rate....

Yall talking all the racist crap though... should be ashamed of yourselves. You're not helping anyone keeping that kind of thought process alive. Flame away if you'd like. It's no less ignorant to think like that than it is to burn down a CVS.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
I'll bet it'll get just as crazy at this rate....

Yall talking all the racist crap though... should be ashamed of yourselves. You're not helping anyone keeping that kind of thought process alive. Flame away if you'd like. It's no less ignorant to think like that than it is to burn down a CVS.

And the girl in the CVS picture with the black power shirt , that's ok to you ? Do you consider that freedom of speech ?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Don't get me wrong at all - what is going on down there is completely wrong and needs to be come down on with a quickness. But I don't agree with the racist comments. That's all. Take it for what its worth.

What's happening there today is a sentiment that exists all over the US, not just in certain areas. It's a problem society needs to engage to find a solution... pulling the racism card only makes it worse. I think TCG is able to have more productive conversation than that, honestly.

I guess I think more highly of everyone @ TCG - is my point.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
Can't we just bury our national debt even higher and cut these folks their much deserved raparashun checks.. then hope they use the funds to educate themselves instead of buying lobsta and 22s

Are you crazy . That black college florida quarterback Jamis Winston got a free ride at college , assisted raping a girl while it was being videotaped , got caught stealing crab legs from a restaurant , got off on both cases , still continued playing ball , and is now ready to be drafted to the NFL .

Being a thug in america is a way of life now . And america and also the media is letting it happen and pushing it .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info