• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Video on Facebook Live depicts kidnapping/assault in Chicago

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Good. Hope they are charged with a hate crime in addition to the obvious felonies. The video is going viral, will be fucking shocked if its picked up by the MSM.

Infowars linked the youtube OP posted.

Shock Video: White Man Kidnapped, Gagged, Beaten By Racist Black Anti-Trump Gang » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

one of the comments from that page and it feels right at home...

"I can walk through any city in America at night, and not be too worried. White, Hispanic, Asian.. Chances are id make it out alive..Walking through a Black neighborhood would be suicide! You get these people in numbers, and they are phukin` barbaric!, They are a volatile group, and a primal group. I just dare those watermelon heads to try it out here in the country side...Theyd be walking into a wave of lead.."target practice" is all theyd be,,,hehe.."

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
Just watched Eddie Johnson and his associates say it's not clear if it's a hate crime or what the motivation is.

I'm sorry if it was 4 whites and did this to a black. There'd be rioting and shooting and the whites would be charged to the fullest extent just based on not wanting to give any leniency

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Just watched Eddie Johnson and his associates say it's not clear if it's a hate crime or what the motivation is.

I'm sorry if it was 4 whites and did this to a black. There'd be rioting and shooting and the whites would be charged to the fullest extent just based on not wanting to give any leniency
Saw the same thing. It's fucking disgusting! I can't wait for Jeff Sessions to get the Attorney General job and drop federal hate crime charges on these animals!

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
Has there ever been an instance when hate charges were filed on a person committing a crime against a white person? This needs to be the one if it hasn't happened already....

They need to be tried as adults and to the fullest extent of the law....

They are all 18 from what I heard last night. So they in my mind can only be tried as adults. I mean they have charged people under 18 with adult charges. This better not be downgraded because they are 18

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
They are all 18 from what I heard last night. So they in my mind can only be tried as adults. I mean they have charged people under 18 with adult charges. This better not be downgraded because they are 18

Just get tired of hearing "these kids" "kids doing this stuff..." "we dont think it was a hate crime, we think they were just saying that for shock value"

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
i hope more criminals start using facebook live. They're making it easier on police to catch these human trash.

I have to wonder how much crime is motivated by social media. People are attention seeking in all walks of life, doing things for the story. Look at my new car picture, look at this scuba diving video from my vacation, look at the meal I made..... watch me kidnap and torture this guy.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Racist Al Rooker got shut the fuck down today on Mancow. An African American caller called in about how he was from that neighborhood. Al asked him how he feels when a story of this magnitude comes to light about 'his people'. The caller quickly responded with 'these aren't my people'

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info