Underground Racing's shop (pic)

Hubbard 0

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
My new dream car is an Audi r8 V10 with a UGR kit, all blacked out.

jon-olsson-audi-r8-ppi-stasis-stertman-carbon-wide-body-razor-gtr-v10_DSC2395-Redigera-copy.jpg

jon-olsson-audi-r8-ppi-stasis-stertman-carbon-wide-body-razor-gtr-v10_DSC2466-Redigera-copy.jpg

jon-olsson-audi-r8-ppi-stasis-stertman-carbon-wide-body-razor-gtr-v10_DSC2453-Redigera-copy.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn

Cause each one is getting 30k to 150k worth of work done on them? Do the math.

li·a·bil·i·ty/ˌlīəˈbilətē/
Noun:
The state of being responsible for something, esp. by law.
A thing for which someone is responsible, esp. a debt or financial obligation.

:s00ls:

If you have 50 cars worth, on average, $200K each you are looking at $10,000,000 in cars you are responsible for. Theft, fire, vandalism and so on should be a concern. OK so you say they are insured. You think the cost of having liability insurance on $10 million is versus say $3 million is nothing? I see 7 lifts in that building. So even if every lift had one project in progress and another waiting on parts, fabrication and so on you would still have plenty of work going on. Why have another 35 cars just sitting around basically as storage? A car in for a brake job should be scheduled for a in and out service. And how many brake jobs do you actually think they do in a week? It is not Midas. hahaha

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
li·a·bil·i·ty/ˌlīəˈbilətē/
Noun:
The state of being responsible for something, esp. by law.
A thing for which someone is responsible, esp. a debt or financial obligation.

:s00ls:

If you have 50 cars worth, on average, $200K each you are looking at $10,000,000 in cars you are responsible for. Theft, fire, vandalism and so on should be a concern. OK so you say they are insured. You think the cost of having liability insurance on $10 million is versus say $3 million is nothing? I see 7 lifts in that building. So even if every lift had one project in progress and another waiting on parts, fabrication and so on you would still have plenty of work going on. Why have another 35 cars just sitting around basically as storage? A car in for a brake job should be scheduled for a in and out service. And how many brake jobs do you actually think they do in a week? It is not Midas. hahaha

Clearly a lot of those cars were there for a photo shoot. You're smarter than that, i've met you before!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I think you overestimate me. hahahaha

But I agree. I am not the person who claimed a shop had 50 cars there either. That is what I was commenting on.

No way :rofl: you're a sensible down to earth person. I mean c'mon, it takes more than the average human brain to make a capri what you have made one. Amirite?

Still want a ride :squint:

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I covered my ass and simply said this is a pic of the shop. The contents are what they are....customer cars, a meet, whatever. I'M SAFE BITCHES!

You know I blame you for every thing. This pic, slow site speeds, world hunger, the 9/11 conspiracy, aliens and so on. ALL YOUR FAULT! :fu:

No way :rofl: you're a sensible down to earth person. I mean c'mon, it takes more than the average human brain to make a capri what you have made one. Amirite?

Still want a ride :squint:

haha ya, I owe a lot of people rides in the carpi. Going to be a busy year for the passenger seat. haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info