• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Traxxas X Maxx

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

I can't blame you, my friends keep giving me shit because I'm consolidating hobbies. Just tired of shit piling up in the house, so sticking to the car, golf, and firearms. All the other shit's gotta go. Been making some nice money back on all my paintball gear lately, still need to sell more of my reef keeping crap, etc...

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Yeah they sure are. Be prepared to spend more on batteries and charger(s) too. I was almost 1500 otd when I bought mine... Without upgrades...

Or buy mine for $1k complete setup, new wheels tires and high torque steering servo with 8c Batts and two chargers....

:io:

i will give you $50.00 and that is my final offer. really im doing you the favor at that price. i will even let you deliver it to me.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
You were doing single stage weren't you? Was it a total pain in the ass to keep up with?

No actually, it wasn't. I just never had the time to give it. I found single stage to be a bit more rewarding actually. It's like building a tray full of 50 children you're going to explode individually. Way more connected to the process if that makes any sense.

i will give you $50.00 and that is my final offer. really im doing you the favor at that price. i will even let you deliver it to me.

LOL! ::gtfo2:

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
Looking for a little advice. I think my ESC is toast.

I had the xmaxx 8s for just about two years. I don't use it much, but it's a blast when I do. I'd guess I only have about 10 hours on it and now the ESC looks to be fried. All the lights are on (Steers, but no forward/reverse and won't power down unless I unplug the batteries). Owner's Manual says contact traxxas support (that's not good). I sent in an email, but no reply. I'll call tomorrow.

Being two years old, I doubt they will warranty it. It's a $250 part. Seems like a common thing to go bad based on the number of complaints on the internet. Anybody have to replace theirs? Will it just go bad again?

It's a fun truck, but I'll be getting close to $2k in this thing with this part (and two sets off batteries, chargers and a blown out tire) . Not sure it's that fun. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info