bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
Which orgs are putting those events on?

laps inc is putting these on.
Laps Incorporated
it's a great group of guys that put these events on with plenty of very knowledgeable instructors ready and willing to ride along and help.
you missed out yesterday though! couldn't have asked for better weather or track conditions. :jg:
20150824_105624.jpg

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
I put myself in novice :rofl: I may bump myself back down or ask an instructor to ride for some laps as I've only driven 1/2 ABCC

some reason I see [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] choosing expert :s00ls:

great choice! you'll get very informative classroom time to learn where and how to pass, how to corner on the track, etc. you'd be a fool to miss it.the instructors are great and will help you get faster throughout the day. there's nothing wrong with being in the novice group, especially if it's your first track day. you don't want to be the asshole that's in the wrong group holding everyone up because your ego is bigger than your skill set :bigthumb:

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I put myself in novice :rofl: I may bump myself back down or ask an instructor to ride for some laps as I've only driven 1/2 ABCC

some reason I see [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] choosing expert :s00ls:

which half?

i like the south
not the biggest fan of north
sure shows in my laps too. i'm a mess around it even though in theory i think it should be simpler? i gain on people in south who gain right back on me on north though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info