The US Spec 2017 Civic Type R revealed

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
So It’s official, no type r for me

74072b302d357b44a3fbd89360ed844a.jpg

It's a shame the Si doesn't come as a hatch.

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Yea, but truth be told the SI is pretty lame now. It has only 20 more HP than this car and doesnt have all the features this car has.

The SI does have some nice upgrades as far as audio and leather wheel/shifter and suspension over an EX-T. Still awfully sad it's using a tweaked 1.5 from the EX-T though. Rev-hang is a huge issue here, too. Shortest test drive ever for me, onto the frontage road and right back to the dealer lol.

Looking at the Type R it seems if you get it in black you can hide some of the ricer silliness. The overdone red accents inside will be hard to subdue.

Here's hoping Honda doesnt eff up the 2.0/6MT combo in the new Accord. I thought I could live with a CVT as my daily. I was wrong, and can't wait to get out of it.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
The SI does have some nice upgrades as far as audio and leather wheel/shifter and suspension over an EX-T. Still awfully sad it's using a tweaked 1.5 from the EX-T though. Rev-hang is a huge issue here, too. Shortest test drive ever for me, onto the frontage road and right back to the dealer lol.

Looking at the Type R it seems if you get it in black you can hide some of the ricer silliness. The overdone red accents inside will be hard to subdue.

Here's hoping Honda doesnt eff up the 2.0/6MT combo in the new Accord. I thought I could live with a CVT as my daily. I was wrong, and can't wait to get out of it.

Yes but you can't even get honda sense which is standard on the sport touring , along with the leather and upgraded audio.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info