The Americans

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Looks like this show got picked up for a 13 episode second season already! Apparently it was the most watched premiere for any show on FX to date :eek3: so yeah they wanna keep it around.

This weeks episode was pretty good. I love when real world shit gets mixed into shows like these.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Looks like this show got picked up for a 13 episode second season already! Apparently it was the most watched premiere for any show on FX to date :eek3: so yeah they wanna keep it around.

This weeks episode was pretty good. I love when real world shit gets mixed into shows like these.

:fy: This last weeks episode was probably the best so far IMO. I am a sucker for any kind of media that can put a fictional plot around real world history. Hence why I am also a MGS fan. :rofl:

BRB, gonna play MGS3.

Am I the only one that thought the entire time the mom and her baby were being taken away that the mom was gonna end up dead?

Nina is so fucking HOT!

:jg:

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I went to high school with this chick and this pic reminded me of Kerri Russell in this show, no?

61091_10100586381543809_671807578_n.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info