TCG Tour 2015 in the books

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I took two-lane route 12 to the skyway and FIPs heading back to Chicago from Michigan City were poking along at 45 mph. Reflexes from the past days kicked in and I passed their asses two, three cars at a time.

Omicron

From Russia With Love
TCG Premium
Jan 13, 2013
McHenry
We had such a blast. Easily the most fun group road trip we've been a part of.

Thanks to everyone who helped put this together!

Too bad the Cobra battled cooling and tune issues all weekend; would've liked to play more. Oh well, there's always next time ��

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Well I am glad that everybody enjoyed themselves! The TCG Team wanted everyone to experience what we have on past Power Tours and I think we accomplished that based on everybody's feedback. Being out with fellow enthusiasts, driving fast cars on the open road, enjoying the scenic areas of the trip, and drinking & having fun after the day has ended......all great things!

This trip for me was bittersweet as I really wanted to have my car out! Seeing everybody else enjoying ripping on their cars and cruising down the highways made me envious at many points during the trip. I was so excited to get my car out this year since last year I did not take it out, but I made a bonehead move in my haste to get my car prepared for the event. Although I was sad and bummed out about my stupidity, I was happy to see everybody else enjoying themselves and glad I was able to help a friend out when they needed it.

All in all, amazing trip and the start of something great to continue every year from here on out. I hope that we get double the participation we had this year in next year's event. Thanks to all who came out and made this trip great!

:fy:

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Well I am glad that everybody enjoyed themselves! The TCG Team wanted everyone to experience what we have on past Power Tours and I think we accomplished that based on everybody's feedback. Being out with fellow enthusiasts, driving fast cars on the open road, enjoying the scenic areas of the trip, and drinking & having fun after the day has ended......all great things!

This trip for me was bittersweet as I really wanted to have my car out! Seeing everybody else enjoying ripping on their cars and cruising down the highways made me envious at many points during the trip. I was so excited to get my car out this year since last year I did not take it out, but I made a bonehead move in my haste to get my car prepared for the event. Although I was sad and bummed out about my stupidity, I was happy to see everybody else enjoying themselves and glad I was able to help a friend out when they needed it.

All in all, amazing trip and the start of something great to continue every year from here on out. I hope that we get double the participation we had this year in next year's event. Thanks to all who came out and made this trip great!

:fy:

No truck on truck action? :rofl:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I am surprised on the turnout also. Mostly the amount of hype this generated, and then who actually showed up. Although I feel this amout of cars was perfect the people who bailed or "couldn't go" really missed out on a great time.

Remember you can always make more money. Can't say the same about memories.

Thread Info