TCG Secret Santa - Idea Thread

Would you participate in TCG's Secret Santa?

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Did you vote no, Mr. Enthusiasm?

I did sir, I did.

John voted yes. Because even tho he busts my balls, he legitimately gives a shit about the site and the community.

I don't know what it is about them that is so fun to bust... Could be the fact that one is grossly undersized compared to the other or the fact that your penis could be confused as a third nut...

I'm sure one of these days Carter will figure it out

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Too much complexity with shipping something to FL but SS is a good idea. Hope you guys get everything you ever wanted or at least something you didn't know you wanted.

What? I shipped to AZ (for SS last year) with no problems, and I've shipped around the country with no issues... I don't understand that statement :rofl:

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I highly doubt with everyone's busy schedule that we'd be able to get everyone together. It's an idea that's in my head, but because of 1. schedules and 2. distance (we have some IL folks that are 3+ hours away) I don't think that it'd work. While that may seem like a shitty negative attitude to have, I think it's pretty realistic.

If I'm spending any money on a SS gift and the $5-$10 shipping would stop me from buying, I wouldn't do SS.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
I highly doubt with everyone's busy schedule that we'd be able to get everyone together. It's an idea that's in my head, but because of 1. schedules and 2. distance (we have some IL folks that are 3+ hours away) I don't think that it'd work. While that may seem like a shitty negative attitude to have, I think it's pretty realistic.

If I'm spending any money on a SS gift and the $5-$10 shipping would stop me from buying, I wouldn't do SS.

agreed. a TCG Christmas party would more than likely be the basic group of guys that regularly hang out anyways. this is a way to get other members involved in the forum and the activities. i am 3.5 hours away and while i usually make 1 meet per year, Christmas time definitely isn't the time I'd be able to make the drive up there.

Thread Info