TCG Member Map Wants You! (Attn Members who do side jobs)

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
The map is not working for me. Can someone add a pin for a friend of mine? The address is: 16830 Illinois 53, Crest Hill, IL 60403

Thanks! Their specialties include but are not limited to: License plate construction, laundry management, and improvised weaponry. Job availability: He said "5 to 10", whatever that means?!?

:jg:

Is your friend a member? If so we need their username... And you are in the wrong thread. Just sayin'

lol

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/meets-events/146677-where-do-you-live-drop-your-pin.html

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
If you feel like adding me, (and its okay with the Mookster), I deal with accessories for firearms. Nothing that requires a FFL by any means. So I can try getting deals or better pricing for accessories in that category.

Also, please pm me details about forum sponsorship if the mookster is okay with it.

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL
We aren't advertising or endorsing your services, just letting people know you are available in their area via the map.

Cool idea.

I don't do mechanical stuff, but since I'm not working (out of work since February 2012 & no income since September 2013), I'd do office-related jobs, social media, newsletters, radio work, etc..... A few months ago, I helped a friend move by driving cars back'n'forth. Not sure if any of this is something you want to add or not. If not, no worries.

Cort :) OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS | memories, even if the whole world has forgotten
1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"Money talks" __ Neil Diamond __ 'Forever In Blue Jeans'

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
We aren't advertising or endorsing your services, just letting people know you are available in their area via the map.

I don't think any sponsors will have an issue with a few members doing a few side jobs. If they do we will cross that bridge when we need to.

Thanks for the response man.

I've turned down several people on CMC as I didn't feel right taking business away from Sponsors since what I do is more for self-therapy as I love to do it and barely charge to cover cost/labor.

I do not actively seek work and if I should get business from a member here, I'd most certainly make a contribution of some kind to the site, but, first and foremost, I'd refer them to a sponsor before considering the job.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info