Food / Drink TCG Grillers, smokers and red meat enthusiasts

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
You mean until you saw that bullshit on FB or another social media platform. I remember reading about it as well, and I lmmfao
Wire brush all my grills and smokers for over 30yrs, I still havent found a wire bristle in my food, just saying

I'm not usually a believer in Internet bullshit but wifey actually dug a wire out of her steak sandwich at a good local spot a few years ago.
It does happen.

My grills are cleaned with a wire brush too, I just pay attention.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Organize Black Cat GIF by Industrial Workers of the World

20240316_110710.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
You mean until you saw that bullshit on FB or another social media platform. I remember reading about it as well, and I lmmfao
Wire brush all my grills and smokers for over 30yrs, I still havent found a wire bristle in my food, just saying
When I use a wire brush, I follow it up with a cloth or paper towel with avocado oil on it. It seems to knock off or grab any wires. As well as "seasons" the grill grates.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I kept seeing more bristles in the smoker maybe because grates are courser and would dislodge. I switched to the orange fiber because they were on clearance (cheap ass). prolly buying wire again for the new Weber propane because the orange fiber does not clean the grates. I also clean with wet cloth before grill.

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
I kept seeing more bristles in the smoker maybe because grates are courser and would dislodge. I switched to the orange fiber because they were on clearance (cheap ass). prolly buying wire again for the new Weber propane because the orange fiber does not clean the grates. I also clean with wet cloth before grill.
Fuck using thise on a hot grate!

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I trimmed all the outer skirt steak tonight for our party on Saturday. We originally wanted to buy Halal inner skirt at the Costco Business center. Online it said they had a hundred pounds. We went a couple of weekends in a row and they didn’t have any in stock so my wife asked the store manager if they could find it for us. They couldn’t and said they would call us if they found it. We were like , we can’t wait and bought the more expensive outer skirt steak which cost double than the halal innerskirt. The manager called us that they couldn’t find it and they wanted to make it right and gave us half off. They hand delivered a Costco prepaid card for $125. Wow. So we got the best fucking outer skirt steak for $4.50/lb. Time to party:
IMG_2802.jpeg

Thread Info