Talk to me about used 330xi's

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
good job eagleman. that oil separator went on my car when I had it. water freezes up in the Pcv system, causes the crank case to pressurize, pumps oil up the dipstick tube and backwards through the Pcv into the intake. I literally had a quart of oil pour out of my tailpipe when it happened to me. thought I ate a piston for sure. $150 in parts was a lot easier to stomach than a new motor in a 12yr old BMW

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Looking to buy a decent cruiser to give the house another set of wheels to use... two kids now drive, and currently at 2 cars... that's problematic. Don't really want to have to drive the GT500 everywhere ya know! :s00ls:

So I'm looking at early 2002-2005 330xi's. Will I kick myself for picking one of these up, or will it be pretty solid for a bit?

I have a 2002 330CI that my wife drives, bought it 2 years ago with 54k miles on it, it now has 68k miles on it. had to do the brakes and its in the shop now having a small oil leak fixed, along with new serp belts.

other then that this car is nicer then most new cars ive driven.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info