Supercar Saturdays 2017

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I think the RSVP is just so they have a guesstimate on how many are coming. I've done it every time and never been asked to check in at the event. They just waive you in.

Also I wouldn't park in the actual street area. 1. It's super freaking skinny lined with really expensive cars. And 2. Leave that parking to the supercars.

Also you can't wake up earlier than old people lol. I've gotten to this event at like 7:45 am and the streets were already full

I've only been to this once and parked on the street. I think my car is super duper! Lol. There's plenty of room for all the exotics that show up and some lowly pony cars too.

Like everyone has mentioned, this is the best car show around.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I'll be there. Is the TCG crew gonna try to park in the same general area or is it every man for himself?

I would park in an area if we have a landmark to go by. Its not like I'll really know anyone else there besides some of the TCG crew.

Last time I went on a lark and came late. So as I was rolling in, I saw 2 or 3 TCG cars rolling out. Just wandered around a bit and then hung out with some peeps.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I have arrived.

155e9dba67279e10751da94c846dbb37.jpg

Thread Info