Sunday, March 30th @ 1:30pm - EPIC DELI Meet

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
I think that's the same white g8 I ran into last night at cherry Valle. It was good chatting with you guys amongst all the Hondas. I dipped out on the cruise when we hit 251.

[MENTION=1286]garrett[/MENTION], yeah that was me and my friend Big Matt you met Saturday night in the other white G8. Good to see you on here. We were done with the cruise after the mall. Too dam cold out.

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
Had a kick ass time yesterday!! High-five to [MENTION=19]Kay Jay[/MENTION] for pulling some V.I.P. status and getting the bar opened. Good seeing the bunch of you that I do and don't know, and your cars!!! So glad I gave that place a 2nd chance, I'm in love with the Hendo.

Oh, and glad to see that [MENTION=517]10sec[/MENTION] is still living and has the ability to travel.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
It was nice seeing everyone. I'm sure me and Matt will be out more often this summer. Too those that dont me I was the guy the bartender was pouring the jager for. [MENTION=19]Kay Jay[/MENTION] that's a really nice place to chill. I appreciate you setting all that up and I'm sorry I didnt interrupt to shake hands. Everyone had a click it seemed like, but I'm typically not that shy and bounce around. This time I was at the bar getting my drink on because I didnt have to drive.
[MENTION=22]syP[/MENTION] good to see you tough guy
[MENTION=16]PANDA[/MENTION] good to see you. You're fuckin skinny now for dat der boats & hos buddy.
[MENTION=35]Xtant12[/MENTION] great seeing you always brotha

All you fuckers, i'll see you soon

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
My sandwhich was cut in a 40/60 proportion, I ate the 40%, and wanted to continue so bad, it was that good. I waitied for my other buddies to get their food, then dug into the 60% part. I got about 80% of the way through that, and felt at about 110% capacity, but finished anyways. My body was not happy with me yesterday evening, but it was so worth it.

Sorry for so much mathing on a Monday morning.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Hell, I made the comment to Frank or someone that I think your car looks good with the wheels you have on it [MENTION=517]10sec[/MENTION]. As long as they don't drive and act like fucking cockholsters, there usually isn't any opposition to a nice car, regardless of brand. At least for me.

I can't vouch for the other guys and how they drive. We like to keep a low profile, they might all drive like assholes so I didn't want to risk it.

Thread Info