Subaru WRX Club Sighting

1badass96gt

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2004
gnxs said:
Ironically I cruised down to the so-called cruise night in Crete last (Thursday?) week. Didn't see any fast cars cruising, but I passed an intersection (going east on some road) and on the left (NE corner of the intersection) was a lot and all I heard was revving, chirping tires, etc. All small cars, but it was dark and I couldn't see what types. With all the noise, I'm suprised the cops let them hang there.

Yeah, I was there and that had to be them. They at the church parking lot. They would sit and rev at everycar the drove by in the parking lot. They were revving non-stop at my budies 03. They trash talk anything that they think won't actually make them put their money where their mouth is. They won't run me in m GT. I wouldn't have anything against them if it weren't for the revving, trash talking, and complete lack of anything to back it up with. Maybe I can cruise up their next Thursday with my car and piss them off a little. If anyone wants to go dip$hit hunting with me let me know.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
1badass96gt said:
Yeah, I was there and that had to be them. They at the church parking lot. They would sit and rev at everycar the drove by in the parking lot. They were revving non-stop at my budies 03. They trash talk anything that they think won't actually make them put their money where their mouth is. They won't run me in m GT. I wouldn't have anything against them if it weren't for the revving, trash talking, and complete lack of anything to back it up with. Maybe I can cruise up their next Thursday with my car and piss them off a little. If anyone wants to go dip$hit hunting with me let me know.

I might be up for that.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Yes Brian that was me... and no, I was not talking about you. You were the firendly person I spoke with after my encounter with the other guy. No disrespect, swear. As I said it was good to see a bunch of cars together and some friendly people.

Larry... nice race, glad the nitto's are working out for you. If I wasn't out of town I may join you guys for a cruise, but unfortunately that is a no go for me right now...

BrianH

Jul 18, 2004
Cool, you should swing out out to another meet. Had a few ferrari's there (I think that's what they were. I don't pay attention toi cars I can't afford). Two guys were there with L's two weeks ago, some of the local supra guys show up. Just one rule, don't do anything that attracts cops. We've been pretty lucky, I've only ever seen one police officer stop by and that was an animal control officer.

I don't know who you talked to about the "Team" stuff, I'd have just rolled my eyes at them. Usually all a team equates to is a bunch of people arguing about how a race was unfair when their "team" looses. . . anyways.

If you come up to a meet find me, I would like to ride in your car. I'm shopping for cars and I haven't decided 100% on what I want yet, but the L & Cobra are #1 & #2 right now.

-brian

Flatliner said:
Yes Brian that was me... and no, I was not talking about you. You were the firendly person I spoke with after my encounter with the other guy. No disrespect, swear. As I said it was good to see a bunch of cars together and some friendly people.

Larry... nice race, glad the nitto's are working out for you. If I wasn't out of town I may join you guys for a cruise, but unfortunately that is a no go for me right now...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info