Stressed!!!!!!!!

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Rotzs99 said:
Just curious, what do you do? Im going the business route and only have the slightest clue about what i want to do.

I am a business guy and make money by talking and doing things...

:joke:

I am a Program Manager in corporate training and consulting; basically I setup workshops for clients and market them.

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
I was having bad day all day,

got to an appointmnet I had on time,
get to my parents, (forgot to drop my little ones wheelchair off for repairs)
- send Alan to drop it off (problem one solved)

- had to help at parents house (forgot inlaws were coming over for dinner)
(rush home)

- trip to the grocery store (more issues)

come home and see that the Cobra rear tire was flat :mad:
take tire off and run it to LevinTire (get it repaired) a four inch screw was in the tire :eek: :dunno:
- late for dinner :eek:h:
(didn't get to take the much needed cruise) :crying: - to decompress

inlaws get here, I go for a rental movie ( almost too late to start one)
come home (no movie in the box) :mad: :crying:

one thing after another today (hope tomorrow is better) :( :dunno:

It will all be better Jeff once you move etc. hell I'd come out and help you pack things if I could get away for longer then a minute. :rolleyes: :eek:h:
I won't have any (childfree time til next week) and have to babysit my nephew all weekend too (thank god he is so good) :biggthump

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
ARGH - I feel ya on the work BS!

About ready to "Drive into a GDamn Bridge Embankment!"
In the energy business...everyone HATES us...market is going nutz, customers won't listen (or trust us) etc. Well, the company is getting hit and as usual, shit rolls down hill. Mgt is killing us with BS and treating us like children. #$%@!&* @#$!'s All that and I am actually a bit above goal and on target to stay ahead...and the bosses think it is a good idea to take me off to have a "meeting" about how I'm not taking it up a notch and they are going to babysit my every move for a while...F-ing BS!
I'm so stressed and PO that I'm about ready to cash in my vacation time and walk out F-em' Hell, now I need a Jack & Coke!

Anyone out there know of any Marketing positions out there????

TimmaY

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
02RedL said:
Thats pretty good, but I can top that, I get 52 days a yr, and heres the best part, im only there 84 days a yr to begin with! :D

Yeah, but you have to do tuff guy things like run into burning buildings and save people. You guys deserve the time off. The riskest part of my day is spilling hot coffee on crotch. :p

I get 20 days vac, 12 sick days, flex time, and all those holidays and floaters off :biggthump

BTW - I am pretty fuggin jealous, you guys hiring? :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info