Netflix Stranger Things

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
Finished watching this series yesterday. Loved it! Netflix better do another season.

They are, Read that its going to be a year later where it leaves off on Christmas. They wanted to start off the 2nd season the day after Christmas but the kids voices are now changing so they decided to make it a year later...

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Three episodes deep. This is definitely one of those shows that will make you late for work because you want to squeeze "just one more episode" before bed. Really enjoying it so far. Every episode has a moment where I get goosebumps.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Poor Barb :rofl:

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole season. Great pacing, no extra storylines and it had a defined, focused arc. Perfect example of TV and cinema worlds combining. Sure it had episodes, but this was filmed like a feature film. And the quality of actors was just as good.

Being a totally original story, I feel sad that there isn't a book, comic or short story to feed off of for rumors of upcoming seasons. I just hope the writers left less-obvious breadcrumbs that people will pick up on as they pour over the show again and again.

And, yeah, I now want to watch Tron.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info