Stock 2013 GTR Runs 10 Sec 1/4 Mile

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Looks like they have the launch control problems nixed at the track. Maybe it was only the modded ones, but it seemed like they had a tough time launching those at the dragstrip. 60' times look good for stock, too.

nethingiwant

Sep 4, 2009
This makes me sad. As an owner of an 09 GTR, the times the '13's are attaining makes me jealous. Wish I cud trade up but that ain't happening--or so says wifey. Tho I still like the previous model yr rims better then the new ones. I also don't care for the look of the led running lamps. But sure wish I had the extra 50 hp, improved suspension and lc4.

Typhoon

Addict
Sep 25, 2011
I fapped to the vid, I'll admit it. One day I will own a white ZR1 with comp gray wheels and cyber gray head lights.

They're already down to 75K
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, $76,500 - Cars.com

A guy on the vette forum just bought that car. Said it had some paint issues and a busted front splitter. Bought it anyway without doing a carfax only to discover its been in a wreck shortly before that dealership came into possession of it....not such a good deal after all....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info