1067-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpg
    720.3 KB · Views: 112

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
HOLY WIRES
1396.gif

Wires were in the dash and under the seats or hidden by the center console. They will all be nice and tucked together now that I have it stripped out. Never got hassled about a cage even though my car is way faster than 11.49 on motor... Poor car needs it so I can put it on the bumper! It was twisting pretty bad.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i drove a vios cup race car at clark international speedway (behind the 86 pace car) - really cool track. it is an asian market only car. caged with racing seat, i am 6'2" - it was not an exceptional fit. my helmet is scuffed up from hitting the roll bar a lot. i was squished but made it work for braking and autocross drills, trying to drive on track at speed was really tough though. i'm not great at heel toe but doing it virtually the same as in my car while being a couple inches too close led my hard braking to be more like emergency stop braking. $100

12604842_10103154665008139_1156118522607972533_o.jpg

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
this weekend I Played some Modded Minecraft with the GF. ran some random errands. This morning looked into why her car had no heat and was a quart low on oil and the coolant tank looked like this...

Yep.. that is oil. It has had a blown head gasket for years and no Fucks given. Oil in the tank is a new one for the car. usually it just slowly eats coolant when cold then pushes small amounts out of the tank when warm. I added coolant to the radiator, siphoned out the crap from the coolant tank, put on a new oil filter, added some oil to top it off. It started right up and has heat again. :s00ls: Its 98 honda civic with probably over 300K on it. (spedo stopped working years ago). The car just won't die.. lol.
:jg:

rest of the weekend will be going to a movie this afternoon and will be heading to my parents for dinner.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
more pics and vid up of the car and track - Toyota Vios Cup Racing School at Clark International Speedway w/Tuason Racing

i also pretty much walked through the edge of a slum on my way to go karting 2 days ago, when i got pissed about this shuttle i couldn't find and traffic in general. everyone was looking at my tall white ass pretty amusingly. i crushed karting so hard i had a crowd of people stop walking/jogging around the mall to watch, it was pretty amusing. the best guy in this group of 6 i joined had a 1:07, my warm up lap was a 1:03, so my relative speed was looking pretty ridiculous at the time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info