So I'm sitting here at Central Dupage Hospital

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I thought they all stunk pretty bad...

I tried to make a deal with the Wife that I would gladly help with the input side, if she handled all the output... That didn't go over too well.

And at least they don't have a boy. You know, when that first wave of cold are goes over the little firehose after you pull back the diaper front and, well, the firehose goes off... You learn quickly on that one... But they don't have to worry there... :D

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
HAPPENS WITH GIRLS AS WELL.

open, wait 1 sec, close for 3-4 sec, give a small peak to see if they are going.

[MENTION=126]Dasfinc[/MENTION] [MENTION=4700]Miss Esa[/MENTION]

Mine never did. She just did her business and got it over with...

Then complained until diaper was changed! So THIS is where they learn that trait... :D

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Thank you all for the well wishes!

Mamma [MENTION=4700]Miss Esa[/MENTION] is back home, Baby Harper will be home in another week or two.

And yes; I've already changed diapers TWICE at the NICU.... It doesn't really bother me; just not my idea of a good time.

Theresa already knows that she will be the primary 'load mover', especially given that I quit her job for her today... (Separate long story, but she was debating about going back to work after her maternity leave. Turns out her work screwed her out of maternity leave, so I told her boss on the phone "We are done here, Consider this her resignation" and hung up on her).

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
that is still while on soft foods. soft foods = soft poop. diapers dont hold much. ive got pictures to prove it. and couldnt tell you how many times it was up the back, or the last time they got a cold, pick them up, put hand undet butt to suport, poop shoots up EVERYWHERE!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info