So if you try and race a slower car, you have a small penis? You guys gotta read this

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
SonicBlur said:
Are you sure you don't drive a Corvette? LOL I know what you mean!

:joke:

-Mike

Getting a Vette has crossed my mind!! But, I'm not quite there yet. The penis hasn't shrunk down enough for me to qualify!

I love my Cobra and now with the news of SVT still being alive, it will be even more unlikely that I'd get a Vette.

But lately I was thinking about what I'd get if there were no such thing as Cobra's. Either a Vette, Sti, or 911. :dunno:

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
donkeypunchr said:
so by their logic, I guess truckers must have to wrap their penises around their waists a few times because they're slow huh?

Gen 1 Lightning guys are usually most comfortable when We just throw it over Our Shoulder. :rolleyes:

It's Not Smaller IF you race a slower car - think of playing with your little brother - it's just a fun thing, You weren't Competing.
It IS Smaller if you HAVE to race the weaker car to Stick your Chest out.
"Look at Me! I can Beat Up a Girl"! :lmao:

drenath

Low MPH - Rand Road Crew
Jul 25, 2005
MGT2002 said:
350z/g35's are slow, if my stock gt can beat one, a 99 cobra would whack it. so would a mach 1
They actually scoot quite well from a roll. While we no doubt have a huge advantage from a dig, they make great HP/Weight ratio once those cars are movin'. Back when my car was stock I *barely* pulled on 350z's from a roll. If they got a good jump and shifted well they could probably whack me.

Snowman

Large Member
Jul 20, 2005
Nissan 350Z? They look cool but those things are about a upper 13 second car. Maybe 14 flat. There not super fast. Racing from a roll is not real racing. Anybody can just push a gas pedal down. With a dig you got to know how to launch it. Be a man and go from a dig. I never had a problem with a 350Z or an S2000 or an Audi TT and heaven knows we got enough of them out here. They are fun to race though. If you get a chance drive one, theyre cool.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info