Snapchat Update

Sep 16, 2010
If you hate the new update and want the old one back just do this. Delete it from your phone, reinstall it, input your username, select forgot password and then change your password. Once you do that, it will prompt you to log back in using new password and you will be back to sc before the new update. I have an iPhone, don’t know if it will work on Android

Bad00ss

Rockford's Slow Junk
Apr 15, 2006
If you hate the new update and want the old one back just do this. Delete it from your phone, reinstall it, input your username, select forgot password and then change your password. Once you do that, it will prompt you to log back in using new password and you will be back to sc before the new update. I have an iPhone, don’t know if it will work on Android

This did not work on iphone 7.

Its not so bad without snapchat. I've went 2 days without using it. i think i'm fine without it.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004

If I can't get used to it in the next few days...I'll just uninstall the app and sideload the older .apk

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info