Sleeper's 3800 for sale thread

Sleeper's 3800 for sale thread *prices reduced*

Here is my list of stuff for sale. Items are listed in order from custom to stock. All prices are OBO, so if you have a fair offer let me know. The stock stuff at the end of this list is whatever you want to offer that is fair and we will work out a price. I have a 00 Monte Carlo that this is coming off of, so if you want any stock stuff off of the car let me know as well and I will see if I have it.

- Aeroforce Interceptor dual scan gauges $290
- ZZP Fuel Logs with Aeromotive adjustable FPR and braided fuel lines that connect half way down the car to the stock lines. $375
- YT 1.8 roller rockers $300
- Treadstone black vac block $40
- Hoosier QTP tires front set 26X9.5-16LT (NEW) $300

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
got some more stuff off of the car here. Also found a set of scan gauges I forgot about...nice. Here are some requested pics. Also, the MT ET streets don't have much left in them at all. Didn't take pics, but they are good for a few nights of street racing and that is about it.

1.8 Yella Terra rockers
IMG_0816.JPG

MMS ported heads
IMG_0819.JPG

IMG_0820.JPG

IMG_0821.JPG

IMG_0822.JPG

IMG_0823.JPG

IMG_0827.JPG

Last edited:

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
This guy is the real deal. I bought the 60lb injectors and they arrived in better then expected condition. Literately looks new, all the o-rings perfect, even labeled what cylinder they were on his car.

Thanks for the kind words Smug! I am pretty confident the turbo kit I sent to ktraver was the best labeled and organized turbo kit in the history of 3800 turbo kits :rofl: these parts are in the best possible shape I could keep them in. Keep buyin my stuff ladies and gents!!!!!

x2 F-ing awesome, everything bagged and labeled. I was half expecting a box leaking fluids everywhere. lol WB and gauges were all wrapped up nice and safely too. Great seller! Buy his junk!

Thread Info