Sick of the average.....

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Buuut you still bought a brand new car and could have chosen any color?

The fuck its were strong that day :rofl: the yellow has grown on me i like it .ore now than when i bought it.

but white would have been 1st choice. Either way dont regret it.

That Alfa on the ither hand is like an ugly woman...... beauty is only a light switch away :rofl:

The Alfa would have to be black and in the dark to hide most of it haha.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
i love restomod stuff, but i dont know how that would benefit his business too much, since it is all pretty niche stuff.

and finding well built restomods are few and far between... and pricey AF when you do.

Can't we say the same for any of these "uncommon" cars he wants though?

How many jaguar people are going to want to have their blower ported?

If he's really doing it to show off for possible new business then I'd think a hellcat would be a good route. I would guess more of them would want to up the ante than say a jaguar owner.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Herllcat or z06. Is really the only question here. Both can expand the biz, both turn heads, both factory charger. Go with what you can get the best ddeasl on, and dig in!

I keep thinking MAN if i had a 100k budget for a freaking hellcat it would be a stupid fast 4 door making 4 digit HP. And id buy a box truck full of rear tires :rofl: :fy:

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
if you want supercharged car that has a great look , pretty fast and not a common car like vette, camaro or charger , you don't have too many options out there.

Get a 2016+ F-type R . I think aftermarket will grow on them quickly since 2016+ are AWD which is a big plus. they are very nice cars , look great, sound great , pretty fast and mod friendly .

red one run really good at NFZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UFMmGHkHLM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYScavEyGl4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fkp0SniYEs

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
So I have been test driving cars.....

Cars I have liked based on stock form

Hellcat challenger
Zo6 vette
C63 amg s class

Cars I havent liked

Ctsv 3 nice but it's just to bulky feeling

Audi R8 v8 though cool like iron man didn't bring the performance to the table

Jaguar f type way out of my league price wise plus couldn't test drive it

Cars I want to drive

Viper gts

Hellcat charger

Audi rs7

I'll keep looking

But based on the now what can I do it to have fun. The hellcat brings the shock and awe to your everyday customer.

Forged lower with capabilities to make 900 hp without cracking the block open

I think this is the front runner

Also update some one out of the blue offered $45,000 for my ctsv and I think it's going to a new home if he comes through

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Having owned the viper gts and the z06, plus known someone who had the f type r and now has a z06....z06 is the best of the 3 overall. I also owned a gt350, not in the same league as the 3 above. Hellcats are cool if it's a charger [emoji23], not a fan of the challenger.

Looking forward to seeing what you end up with.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Would be interesting to see the ratio of HC Challengers versus Chargers out there. If more Chargers, your customer base will be bigger.

Apparently like a 100mile radius of Wash DC doesnt believe in Charger Hellcats.

Ive been here since may may and ive seen 1 it was a used purple one. Not a single brand new one on the lots anywhere.

Edit hell ive seen more used Nissan GTRs

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
Zo6 is great and all, I had an older model, but it would frustrate me to the end of time to have this fatass 4 door blow your doors off over and over. Lets face it...... around here, we are not heading for clover leafs to go head to head.

I have yet to see another Charger Hellcat around my area. I've only run into about 2-3 Challengers so far.

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
If a Hellcat is on a drag radial I would find it hard to see a stock Z getting traction to hold up. The YouTube videos show them pretty neck and neck from a roll, but hellcat seems to inch out on a few of them.

It seems once these hellcats pulley up they are even harder to keep up with. I think a Z will eventually overtake it at really high speeds, but it doesn't happen too often in our area.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info