September 19th laps inc full course

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
AWD bitches. :ford:

I think alot of people are holding off, plus being a monday.

I'm actually surprised at how empty it is.

But I see lots of "new" next to names on the list, so I wonder if we are all showing up as beginner.

And the other side of things is how many people have registered via check and mail who don't show up on the list as well. Lots of HPDE registrations still seem to happen through check & mail.

i don't think that new is particularly meaningful. maybe it just means new since last time you even looked at the list? i know the home cut donuts guy he is local and out there with these guys a lot. he will almost certainly bring donuts and i think coffee too. plus there may be some from dunkin as well. so don't sugar preload before your driver's meeting there will be plenty of donuts available upon arrival

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Here is LoL for you.

Since I couldn't find a racing sim with Autobahn CC in it, I grabbed a few video's off the net, found the fastest lap in that video and set it to an A > B repeat loop.

I took my sim wheel out and pedals, then mimed along the lap with steering, accel, and brake until I had some muscle memory down for the track layout.

I probably have done this about 30 minutes a day starting last week. Just to memorize the track layout, turn-in, apex, and track out points.

When I got comfortable with the memorization I sped up the replay by 20 or 30%. I'll probably keep doing this for about 15 minutes each day until Monday rolls 'round. Hopefully it will help me nail down the track faster than just going into it blind.

If i could have found the track in a Game somewhere i would have bought the game instead and just lapped until I couldn't lap anymore.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Here is LoL for you.

Since I couldn't find a racing sim with Autobahn CC in it, I grabbed a few video's off the net, found the fastest lap in that video and set it to an A > B repeat loop.

I took my sim wheel out and pedals, then mimed along the lap with steering, accel, and brake until I had some muscle memory down for the track layout.

I probably have done this about 30 minutes a day starting last week. Just to memorize the track layout, turn-in, apex, and track out points.

When I got comfortable with the memorization I sped up the replay by 20 or 30%. I'll probably keep doing this for about 15 minutes each day until Monday rolls 'round. Hopefully it will help me nail down the track faster than just going into it blind.

If i could have found the track in a Game somewhere i would have bought the game instead and just lapped until I couldn't lap anymore.

Race07 on steam has it as a custom map.

NoGripRacing :: Race 07 / GTR Evo / Race On Downloads - Autobahn

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Here is LoL for you.

Jesus I just show up and drive, much room for improvement though

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
299714dd659a03ca7fd11831244917e6.jpg

f4a1d4ca171a7d21a1db2e040d78f6cd.jpg

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
have a couple accessories arriving sunday, amazon better not fuck this up :rofl:

this seems to be what [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] has so confirmed working with Harrys Lap Timer https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0061XSX0O/?tag=tcg21-20

Then this for the iphone 6s
RAM Twist Lock Suction Cup Mount with Universal X-Grip® Cell/iPhone Cradle Unpackaged - RAM-B-166-UN7U | RAM Mounts (hope this can be setup so the mount itself isn't in the way of the video. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0066BWMNU/?tag=tcg21-20
[MENTION=60]greasy[/MENTION] here is the "large phone" equivalent, if needed for plus

RAM Twist Lock Suction Cup Mount with Universal X-Grip® Large Phone/Phablet Cradle Unpackaged - RAM-B-166-UN10U | RAM Mounts / https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DI2W24O/?tag=tcg21-20

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info