RIP JNCO

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
My friend always wore some kind of strap that the bike shop he bought his bike from gave him. Put it around your leg with baggy pants and you didn't have the chain eating your pants. Lol

Military calls them boot blousers or slinkies. I use them instead of tucking pant legs into my boots thats just gay.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Oh so you shopped at Merry Go Round or Chess King a lot? Hopefully you wore them with Zodiacs.

:lmao:

We used to play a game back in the day when you'd go to the mall to fuck around, whoever was able to be to the back wall and back out of Merry Go Round without someone asking you if you needed help would win.

I don't know if those bastards worked on commission or what but man they were on you the second you got near that store. LOL

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
We used to play a game back in the day when you'd go to the mall to fuck around, whoever was able to be to the back wall and back out of Merry Go Round without someone asking you if you needed help would win.

I don't know if those bastards worked on commission or what but man they were on you the second you got near that store. LOL

LMFAO!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL

Oh thats weird. My friends had a very similar game with the Disney stores, (we were dark clothed goth/metal/alt kids) where you had to touch the back wall of the store and make it out without someone trying to help you.

Ti28

Cupcake
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett
Man, those were the days! Ripping around on the dyno and hanging out without a care in the world!

I miss my Dyno.

Attachments

• 2010gt_performer_and_friends_017_blowup.jpg
    2010gt_performer_and_friends_017_blowup.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 29
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info