Responsible gun ownership

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Because Alex, a righteous man, was one day walking the trails on his property. As Alex watched a beautiful deer drink from a creek a visitor appeared in front of him. The visitor asked Alex if he could accompany him on the walk. After a conversation on nature, the visitor asked Alex to build a Great Shooting Range on the property for him and his friends to enjoy. It will bring friends together, break bread, share harmony. Bunkers, targets and all. A safe environment from the ignorant novies at the public ranges who muzzle sweep others.

That visitor bid Alex farewell and disappeared down the trail.

Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ.

:iorofl:

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
This is why I won't go to a public range unless it is a weekday that I took off of work and I know the place will be a ghost town.

I've had hot heads go down my shirt many times. It hurts a little, but not enough to wiggle and jump around like an idiot. Im usually able to ignore it and keep shooting. If the dude had proper trigger discipline, it would have been a non event.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Because Alex, a righteous man, was one day walking the trails on his property. As Alex watched a beautiful deer drink from a creek a visitor appeared in front of him. The visitor asked Alex if he could accompany him on the walk. After a conversation on nature, the visitor asked Alex to build a Great Shooting Range on the property for him and his friends to enjoy. It will bring friends together, break bread, share harmony. Bunkers, targets and all. A safe environment from the ignorant novies at the public ranges who muzzle sweep others.

That visitor bid Alex farewell and disappeared down the trail.

Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ.

should also be noted, would have been more believeable had you replaced Jesus Christ with Willsmysticcobra

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
My wife has only been to the range a handful of times. The first time and the last time she has gone, shells went down shirt. She was still able to place the weapon on the table or keep it pointed down range and she's a noob when it comes to firearms. I'm still teaching her and she has much to learn..... But she still knew what to do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info