Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION]

Which Aeron? Curious as to how much you spent.

I believe we have the Mediums at work, but, there are a bunch of models with different adjustments and such.

Glad you got something you like man.

Size B Aeron. Fully Loaded.

Couple hundo with shipping factored in. Was one of the cheapest options on ebay and it was in near new shape. Full refurb.

did yours come with a headrest [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION]?

2-AE-H3.jpg

It did not. I dont really see how that would even be useful. I'd have to super lean my head back to even use on.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Size B Aeron. Fully Loaded.

Couple hundo with shipping factored in. Was one of the cheapest options on ebay and it was in near new shape. Full refurb.

It did not. I dont really see how that would even be useful. I'd have to super lean my head back to even use on.

ya its not that useful and kept falling off :rofl: there was some problem with my ebay order and hes like I'll drop one in the mail for yer troubles, and I'm all like OK.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
PM sent. Seems like I got a amazing deal on mine.
If you only paid a couple hundo shipped then it was a phenomenal deal.
I do know from being in the industry there are very good knock offs floating around. Never seen one personally and dont know how to tell the difference. I can ask around though on how to tell the difference.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info